My neighbour put this out before garbage day a few months again.
I thought it had potential, so I brought it home.
It is a night stand, but I thought I could use it in Millie's room.
I took out the drawers out and sanded everything. The drawers I put a water based stain on.
After 3 coats of stain, it was ready for a some tung oil. I use that stuff for everything.
The nightstand box was also sanded, and I gave it a few coats of fresh white.
The stained drawer fronts were protected, and then I painted the sides and insides fun colours.
Drawers 1 and 3 are ivy green and drawers 2 and 4 are red.
I bought 4 new legs, which I stained.
It turned out great!
It is a perfect addition to Millie's room and suits her growing independence. See original post about her room here.
Just her size; Millie approved.