Anyway, with the onset of October I felt the need to decorate a little.
This is what our front deck looked like at the beginning of the summer before my flowers bloomed, so it serves as a good before photo.
I assembled them in an 'S' shape from smallest to largest, and I kinda like the outcome.
Then I decided to find a use for some of the Mason jars that have been collecting in the cupboard.
Because I am both cheap and lazy these days, I just wrapped the tops in twine to spruce them up a bit.
Add a few pumpkins, and a couple of autumnal mums, and it started to come together.
All I needed to complete the look was some tea lights!
I finally found a use for my awesome garden table from back in this post.
This was a super easy, fun project that just makes our front entrance that much more inviting.
This message is Grey-dog approved.