Sunday 20 October 2013

Fencing: Part 3

........And........

I finally finished the fence.


This is where we last left off with our fence.
Just one measly section to do, which was so frustrating.



The last of the pickets were cut shorter, and I finished the last, the very last portion of the fence.


Now with the fence complete, Hubby was able to add the gate latch.


I could post a million photos of our fantastic enclosure, but I think showing you how Greyson feels, will say it all.



On a serious note, the purple ball has met its untimely end.
RIP big purple ball.

2 comments:

  1. Ah Pat the fence looks effing amazing. It's so regal and countryish and makes me want to grow up and buy a place with a backyard. Plus all those lovely autumn leaves - be still my beating heart.

    LOVED that video of Grey! Haha. His little growls were too cute. I'm assuming you've seen this before? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9owHaf9c0kk So reminded me of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, OMG, OMG.
      That dog almost killed himself!!
      Holy crap. I was waiting in the drive-thru for my morning coffee when I watched that. I must looked like a crazy woman reacting to what I saw in my lap. Ha!!

      Thanks for sharing that video!
      I am loving the leaves too! In Northern BC we have mostly coniferous forrests, so seeing the leaves change here is a real sight to behold - especially in Gatineau Park.

      Delete

Check us out on Pinterest and Instagram too!