Sunday 21 April 2013

Boring TV Wall Part 2: Fun Full of Chalk

The last time i posted on this project was back at this post.


Well, there has been a few more projects on the go since then.


I found some cheap VV Boutique picture frames, and painted them white.


I hung them among the other quick sketches that I did.


The real test came this weekend, however, when our friends and their three boys (ages 7 yrs, 5 yrs, and 3 yrs) came for a weekend visit.


NOW it really looks like a chalkboard wall. I love it.


It made me so happy to see it used. No rhyme or reason for the drawings or where they were placed; the true essence of chaos.


My favorite drawing.


All of this did inspire a new project.
See the next post for what I came up with next.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with some of the drawings, those are some talented kids.

    ReplyDelete

Check us out on Pinterest and Instagram too!